Endatto is pleased to unveil the C1V1, a Swiss-made timepiece released as part of our premier collection. Most noticeably, the C1V1 features a sandwich cut dial that has been laser-etched, creating a series of grooved lines and fascinating texture. The dial’s lush green color and sunray brushing ensure the 3 o’clock date window is ever readable, even as the shade of green seems to shift in the changing light. The polished, applied indexes, as well as the hour and minute hands, are lined with Super-LumiNova® BGW9, making the time easy to read when lighting is distressed.
Displaying the hours, minutes, seconds, and date, the C1V1 is powered by the highly regarded ETA 2824-2, which is displayed through an exhibition caseback. The movement has been adorned with Côtes de Genève motif, upholding traditional Swiss watchmaking practice. The C1V1 is housed in a 39mm, 316L stainless steel case, the surfaces of which are highly polished, save for the upper lug surfaces, which are brushed. Every C1V1 features our Khaki Genuine Calf Leather strap, which includes a quick-change facility that allows the wearer to remove the strap without the need for tools. To top it off, every Endatto timepiece is delivered in a durable, hand-crafted travel case that has space for two watches.
The C1V1 is in stock and ready to ship!
Availability: 94 in stock
- Sunray dial
- Laser-etched, sandwich-cut.
- Date aperture at three o’clock.
- Polished applied indexes with Super-LumiNova® BGW9
- Hour and minute hands with Super-LumiNova® BGW9
- 316L stainless steel case
- Diameter: 39mm
- Thickness: 10.7mm
- Lug to Lug Height: 46.8mm
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Fully polished except for upper lug surface
- Screwed, exhibition case back
- Water resistant: up to 5 ATM
- Calibre: ETA 2824-2 automatic
- Frequency: 28,800 VpH
- Power reserve: 38 hours
- Jewels: 25
- Finishing: oscillating weight embellished with Côtes de Genève motif
- Functions: hours, minutes, central sweep seconds and date
Strap & Buckle
- Lug to Lug width: 20mm
- Coordinating calfskin strap
- Quick-change strap facility
- Endatto-branded pin buckle