Endatto is pleased to unveil the C1V2, a Swiss-made timepiece released as part of our premier collection. Most noticeably, the C1V2 features a sandwich cut dial that has been laser-etched. The hue of this red will shift across the color’s spectrum thanks to its uniquely textured dial. Sunray brush strokes, as well as a series of etched lines which seem to bisect the date window at 3 o’clock, create incredible depth as you move your eyes towards 6 o’clock. The polished, applied indexes, as well as the hour and minute hands, are lined with Super-LumiNova® BGW9, making the time easy to read when lighting is distressed.
Displaying the hours, minutes, seconds, and date, the C1V2 is powered by the highly regarded ETA 2824-2, which is displayed through an exhibition caseback. The movement has been adorned with Côtes de Genève motif, upholding traditional Swiss watchmaking practice. The C1V2 is housed in a 39mm, 316L stainless steel case, the surfaces of which are highly polished, save for the upper lug surfaces, which are brushed. Every C1V2 features our Black Calf Leather strap, which includes a quick-change facility that allows the wearer to remove the strap without the need for tools. To top it off, every Endatto timepiece is delivered in a durable, hand-crafted travel case that has space for two watches.
The C1V2 is in stock and ready to ship!
Availability: 95 in stock
- Sunray dial
- Laser-etched, sandwich-cut.
- Date aperture at three o’clock.
- Polished applied indexes with Super-LumiNova® BGW9
- Hour and minute hands with Super-LumiNova® BGW9
- 316L stainless steel case
- Diameter: 39mm
- Thickness: 10.7mm
- Lug to Lug Height: 46.8mm
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Fully polished except for upper lug surface
- Screwed, exhibition case back
- Water resistant: up to 5 ATM
- Calibre: ETA 2824-2 automatic
- Frequency: 28,800 VpH
- Power reserve: 38 hours
- Jewels: 25
- Finishing: oscillating weight embellished with Côtes de Genève motif
- Functions: hours, minutes, central sweep seconds and date
Strap & Buckle
- Lug to Lug width: 20mm
- Coordinating calfskin strap
- Quick-change strap facility
- Endatto-branded pin buckle